Friday, December 01, 2006

exhausted

Yesturday TS and I moved to south brooklyn. yes, its like living in the burbs. But I love the place!
After loading up TS Wed night, finishing my packing Wed late night, driving the UHaul to my place at 7am and then loading up more of my crap, TS, special guest TM and I headed south on 4th Ave to then unload the truck, and then another couple of loads of stuff Dad drove up as well. A HUGE thanks to both TM and Dad for all their lifting, loading, stacking etc. I dont know about you guys, but I am rather sore today.

2 Comments:

At December 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

post pics of the new place when you get settled!
congrats on a successful move!

Corina

 
At December 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got home safe and with only a little back pain so I call it a successful move as well.

Retired Guy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home