Friday, October 06, 2006

buttons and ribbons and trimmings, oh my!


Yesturday I made my first visit to M J Trimmings . . . I cant believe I have lived here for over a year and not made it to that place yet! There are so many things to look at and so many craft ideas coming in, there was a total bottleneck of thoughts.


I did pick up a few things, but withheld many purchases with the thought that I can always come back later (I have a bad habit of buying supplies for crafts and not making it for quite some time).

EK/EE gave me a bag of sample fabrics to do with as I please, and I finally have the ingredients I need to create something stellar out of these pieces . . . perhaps I will post a pic when I'm finished. . .

2 Comments:

At October 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to tell Colleen, Barb and Donoth where this place is.

 
At October 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea!!! I can't wait to see the final product(s)! Have a great weekend crafting! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home