Saturday, December 02, 2006

an NYC moment

I rolled my eyes at the kahki-clad woman blocking the sidewalk while taking disposible-camera photos of Mexx's purple and silver themed window display. Laughing to myself as I walked passed a discarded hairpiece half in a puddle on Broadway, thinking that more of NY pic. Then I heard a familiar voice talking on her cell phone, looking up, I passed Claire Danes. Quickly my attention was drawn to the beat up Ford blasting Phenomenon. I closed my eyes and smiled.
I love this town.

2 Comments:

At December 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are the pics of the new APT. I want to see the finished product.

 
At December 07, 2006, Blogger Lois E. Lane said...

What a great picture that post itself is. Never been to NYC, but moments like that make me want to. Thanks for sharing it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home