Friday, May 04, 2007

home for a day


Yesturday I was down in my home state, MD for almost 24 hours. I had a list of things to do while I was there, approximately 15 things. I supose its no surprise that roughly 4 got marked off. One of them was scanning in some old photos that are kept in what we lovingly call the photo-basket (albums? scrapbooks? those are not for the K fam).

I especially love this one; it is on Easter when I am 2 years old, just before any crying brothers came along. My mom's face is lost in the shade, but boy, do I look cute or what?

2 Comments:

At May 04, 2007, Blogger jk said...

damn, mom looks just like budge. it's kind of creeping me out. ps, nice bag.

 
At May 06, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damed if r. boddington isn't right. I never thought they looked anything a like till now.

Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home