Thursday, July 19, 2007

lame poster


Hello all, sorry I've been a lame poster as of late. (It does seem to run in my family).
I feel like there are funny little stories or something that has happened, but nothing other than work stories seem to jump out at me, and theres that whole HIPAA thing, so, you know . . .
I did get a chance to lunch at Eisneberg's sandwich shop near the flatiron building yesturday. This place was on my list of places to check out when I came to the city 2 years ago, and it was my first time checking out the place. I believe one is supposed to order tuna sandwich and egg creams, but I am not a fan of egg creams, so I got lemonaid instead. It was a very tasty lunch, and right at the counter.*

*Although is it just me, or are the stools in the old dinners really close to the counter? My knees dont fit, unless I really stradle the seat, perhaps its just that whole shorter people in days of yore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home