Monday, January 01, 2007

Christmas surprise

This Christmas holiday I got a chance to spend time with the fam in Maryland and down in not-so-hot Atlanta. One of the holiday traditions continued in MD . . . we had a lovely dinner after Mass at the Skaggs homestead, where we got to meet newbie people HH and MS. Sadly, I did miss the other K tradition, Christmas brunch at my G-ma's with family; I didnt get to see my cutie goddaughter, LB or her mom SB, who had sent me a very Soho worthy painting for the new pad.
But TS and I flew down down to ATL to meet a lot of his fam and friends. We also dinned Georgia style with visits to Chick-fil-a, and the Varsity. . . AND the world of Coke! yep, lots of syrup-rific concoctions from all around the world. Word to the wise, stay away from Italian soda, Beverly.
While TS and I did "cheers" with British Lilt, we did also toast quite a few times over the holidays, to family, to friends, and well, to our future. The first of these came 10 days ago, after TS got down on one knee in Grand Central Terminal . . . and I said yes.

2 Comments:

At January 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Good plan on the Beverly too, I was in ATL a few months ago, that stuff is awful. I work with an Italian woman and she said she had never heard of the stuff, I think someone at Coke is a practical joker.

 
At January 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

This is such happy news! An excellent way to start 2007!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home